6 branch fitting

ive got a 6 branch manifold to go on my vr ive had it for ages now and finally think its time to get this fitted. i was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere that will fit this for me, as close to either the west midlands or staffordshire area as posible.

thanks all,

saichy

Try Midland VW up in cannock. Jody wrapped mine for me and put it on. But i took it off because i did not see much of an improvement with it on.

thats where i normally go for things to be done to my car anyway, but jodie told me not to bother with it cuz there poorly made and he thinks there a waste of time. ive spoken to othere people about putting it on and they say go for it.

midland vw (jodies) said it will be about £100 to fit it is that a good price?

o right, so for you it was no good. waht have you got done to your engine? i was told that if you get cams with a good exhaust system it makes a difference then. ive got a miltek exhaust and a bmc cda so far and looking into cams in the future, would you still say not to bother?

u need uprated engine mounts so they dont brake dude... Can't see it been any worse than standard manifold and apartly it sounds better. If i was going supercharged id fit one wen it came to it

£100 :o Im almost tempted to offer to do it for £50 as your close but busy with new job

I got mine put on by jody last year with vibra tec engine mounts but he knew that i was going to come back later to get the raceland manifold taken off. I had a 3 box jetex exhaust and BMC CDA. The power was noticable in the mid range to top but lower down felt s**t.

o right well that doesnt sound to good then really, but i think im still going to put it on as ive got it sitting hear.

phat vr6 i would gladly let you do it, let me know if your serious and when your not busy with work let me know if you want?