Will 8,5x16 ET13 wheels fit my mk3 VR6??

As the title says.

I've tried to read through all the previous topics/posts but theres so much info i can't come to a definite yes or no answer lol!!

I'm finally in the process of overhauling my very much standard VR and want to fit a wide, dished wheel, preferably bbs style and in a 16'', I've found a few sets I like but before investing I want to know what will and won't fit.

The set I have my eyes on are 8,5x16 ET13, will these fit straight off?? if not, what kinda work am I looking at to make them fit?? what kind of stretch on the tires will I need to get the car as low as possible??

If they won't fit at all, what are the numbers I should be looking for other than the diameter being 16''??

Anyhelp would be very much appreciated and if anyone has any pictures of Mk3's sporting this kind/size of wheel then that would be great too :)

Tom.

ET 13 will fit but will need some arch work doing dependinging on how low the car is........what wheel are they and are they 5x100 as well as if they aint then you will need adapters as well which will make them nearly impossible to fit unless you spend lots of money on bodywork

Well heres the ones I have my eyes on...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230266620730&_trksid=p2759.l1259

...but if its guna cost silly money to make them fit then i'll look at others, but thats the style i'm after at least.

As far as ride height, it's standard at the moment but coilovers will be fitted and the car will be lowered as low as possible to suit the wheels, so i'll be getting the wheels first.

So, what kind of adaptors etc. would I need to make those wheels fit??

My car is currenly having some other mechanical work done but there is a bodyshop right next to the garage i'm using so i'll get an estimate from them, but other than flaring the arches, is it just adaptors i'm guna need??

:)

a lot of shops sell adapters.....H&R, FK etc.

I personally would only use H&R as they are very good and so light. Trick is to try and get ET as near to 35ish as possible. But sying that running wheels with ET15 is possible as ive ran them for a while. Currently on Porka 928s that has an ET of 32 with the adapters and have no trouble at all. But then I have some Merc rims that run at ET13 i think after adapters and sit just great.

Its just finding wheels that are easier to get on that is difficult espcially if you want something different