Heated Seat won't turn off!

Hi

I am looking at another Golf to add to the family (we already have a 96 Vr6 highline). this time its a 3.5 cabbie.

there are a couple of electrical gremlins on it ad I wondered if you could help?

1 - the front passenger switch does not control the window, it can be from the passenger switch on the driver's door. - is this likely to be the switch that is faulty?

2 - Heated seats - the passenger seat won't switch off - what could cause this? - broken switch / relay/sensor?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi

I am looking at another Golf to add to the family (we already have a 96 Vr6 highline). this time its a 3.5 cabbie.

there are a couple of electrical gremlins on it ad I wondered if you could help?

1 - the front passenger switch does not control the window' date=' it can be from the passenger switch on the driver's door. - is this likely to be the switch that is faulty?

UNPLUG THE OTHER SWITCH AND PLUG IN ON THE OTHER SIDE AND TRY IT

2 - Heated seats - the passenger seat won't switch off - what could cause this? - broken switch / relay/sensor?

SOUNDS LIKE A STICKY RELAY OR FAULTY SWITCH, UNPLUG THE CONECTIONS ON THE SWITCH AND COVER WITH INSULATION TAPE UNTIL SORTED OR IF THERE IS A FUSE THAT IS PULLABLE AND WONT AFFECT ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED, PULL IT