hi. i was thinking if i get some 9X16 wheels i.e (schmidt 3 piece) would i need to roll the arches? also would it be possible to run 9X16 all round without arch modifications? or would i have to run 9X16 on the rears and 7.5X19 on the front?

whats better overall (ride quality, look etc) to run either 9X16 all round? or 9X16 front with 7.5X16 rears? im looking to order some from germany..it just says 16X19 but doesnt say nothing about the ET. do i need the ET info?

Looks wise I prefer 9x16s all round as thats what I had. I ran ET15 low with arches rolled and had no problems except fat mates but that was very rare.

Ride wise you'll be fine either way but you wont be able to really enjoy driving the VR with 9s unless you have suspension set to rock hard. I loved taking mine off to put Porsche rims on as I could hoon around again. Plus with 9s you worry about the kirb all the time as they do stick out.

Do what you wanna do matey, only you know if you'll like em on.

But 9s at the back look proper phat, I love the look and would have another set if they fitted over the 312s