been to the rolling road need afr advice

You dont want to dyno it again in that state mate, If I were you cheack with who you got it off what the psi is, if its putting out 8.5psi as has been said you will need water injection, new injectors, id be tempted to fit an oil cooler and the a remap

cheaps option for you at the moment is to try and get a lower psi pulley is it is blowing more than 6psi, then Ring Vince and ask him about posting him your ECU as he may have a map on file that is suitable

The OBDI map wont work in your OBD2

the chips i have are both obd1 one for a distributor car and one for a coilpack car the zengineering chip is supposedly the one for the coilpac and the giac one is the one for the dizzy if i swapped them over would the car still go? i fully intend to call vince tommorow i,m just inquisitive

right the next question is ,will it be safe to drive around in til i have the cash to sort it? also if i can get a set of red injectors would that help the problem? where would i get red ones from do any other vw,s use them?

So longs as you keep it strictly below 4000rpm it SHOULD be ok, if you do have an 8psi setup you will need injectors and a remap, if you have a 6psi setup the map should sort it

If you do need injectors, search for a shop on ebay called sprayit racing (in USA), mail them and tell then you need redtops for a charged VR, they'll post them up for you to but it now, he's very helpful and they price is about £130 with the current rates and that inc P&P, then you may have a small customs fee to pay once they reach you, but still about half the cpst of buying them over here