Engine throtle and juddering at low revs???

My stainless 6-2-1 manifold came today so within in 4 hours id fit it. However on puting the car back together its now not running right! It judders and holds back under 2000rpm.

Iv tried unplugging the air sensor, still the same.

Iv taken it out for a long run after fitting, no joy there.

I took the throttle body off and cleaned the shite out of it.

Could it be the leads/plugs?

Could it be the cat?

The car was fine before i changed the manifolds over now its poorly.

hi i have six into one an it puts alot of heat out under the throtle boddie an around the leads as stainless dont dispurse the heat as well mild steel, i heat wrapped mine an redrilled the standard heat sheild to fit an dont seem to get any problems, although my back three leads do look like they are starting to melt abit but it my be worth a try

• 3 weeks later...

I would instantly say that this has something to do with airflow, without looking at it.

If your car started having these issues ONLY after you fitted the new manifold then that would have to be what has caused it. Does it need to be mapped to take into account the new mani?

never had any heat issues with my raceland. but mine is wrapped and got heat shield on too.

it wont need to be re-mapped with the manifold...

check everything that you have disturbed.... did you remove the leads? could just be not on right.

but the VR does generate some heat, and i instantly noticed the diff when i replaced leads / coilpack on mine :)

Pete