More HT Lead quesitons?!!

Hey All,

Been a while for me being on here, taken a blimmin whole year and a bit to get my vr back on the road, and now she's looking dent free at last!

Got a prob with one of my magnecor leads and want to buy a new set, I have read the posts and you guys say they are the nuts, but a hefty price tag. I can get some form GSF (approx £50 with my VR6 owners card - thank YOU for this bTW!!!!!!!) but has anyone had any issues with them? I saw briefly in a post that they were substandard and frowned apon. I know its 30 quid cheaper than the mag's, but its 30 quid more closer to getting the VIC test done and then pay for my V5 and then the TAX (/me barfs into his beanie) as she's sorn atm.

If I have to sell a kidney to buy the magnecore I'll do so, but if the GSF ones will do I'll get them.

Your advice as usual will be greatly appreciated!!!

fatB0y d(o_o)b

bnAsm.jpg

ended up getting some fom vw dealer as a mate works there and gets staff discount. Shame the blimmin clips were filed back for the old magnecor's need to find a replacement enginer cover that houses the leads!! hmm or put heatshrink on the leads so they fit????!!!!