Wheel Refurbs

its like the six nations but not rugby but polishing tri nations

coventry england - Purklass

cardiff wales --------- Steve alloy polishing service

scotland ---------------- The polisher (edition 38)

all very good depends where u live

i think binliner has had his TTs done by purklass

i know Sals TTs were done by steve in wales

ive seen sals car and steves work top class finish

get 3 alloys all same make and we can have a polish off lol

and post pics

Dav at Pureklas, spoke to him earlier about mine, sending them tomorrow for a nice refurb and mirror polish, finished with a new sealant he has to protect the wheels without loosing the mirror finish

£300 inc shipping in both directions

Dav is good.....had my Merc rims done by him about a year ago. Can't fault his work, the lacquer he uses has a 5%drop in the finish.

Only seen Steves work on Sals TT wheels and do look good so looks like he is very good.

So really does depend on where in the country you are, Dav at PureKlass is about 20mins from me so don't have to pay delivery

they'll look great for a while' date=' but all it takes is 1 stone chip then the alloy is exposed to oxidation, then the whole lot'll have to come off!!

what wheels are they??

[/quote']

TT comps mate. Thats the problem with alloy, it oxidizes inside and out, pain in the arse. Sounds like its the same stuff as craggsy has on his. Im gonna give them a coat of aerospace sealant aswell which is also very clear, they use it on glass sometimes and has about an 8 month life before need re-applying

TT comps mate. Thats the problem with alloy' date=' it oxidizes inside and out, pain in the arse. Sounds like its the same stuff as craggsy has on his. Im gonna give them a coat of aerospace sealant aswell which is also very clear, they use it on glass sometimes and has about an 8 month life before need re-applying

[/quote']

what spec are you having them polished to...just the face polished or the whole wheel?? bolt holes too ;) ??

just to let you know if you were omitting the bolt holes i would've been cheaper, oh well!!

this aerospace sealant wouldn't be acf50 would it??