Firing on 5 cylinders at low rev's and now water is leaking on header tank!

My 94 VR has started running on 5 cylinders but it only seems to be at low rev's and seems to run ok after 3500 rpm. I've had the plugs out and they all seem to be sparking but when i put the socket in to take out the plug on Cylinder 6 there was oil around the plug about 10mm deep! Then yesterday afternoon my mate took the cap off the expansion tank not long after it had been for a run and it blew the lid off n threw a load of water out. Now there is no pressure build up in the system and the water level rises and comes out of a hole in the side of the expansion tank. Any help would be much appriciated!! I've got a picture of the tank but don't know how to get it on here?

Right, sorted the water leaking. It turned out to be the cap, it wasn't sealing properly and when the pressure built up it forced the water up and over the expansion tank. There is a hole in the 'bigger circle' to allow excees water to escape. Anyone have any idea what the problem is with my VR running on 5? I've tried a coil pack off my mates 96 VR, new leads and new plugs but still no luck!!