hi,

im running the stotck bbs 15's that are currently on michelins that are about ready for the bin so 4 new feet reqd im just wondering what tyres people are using and where to get them from (oc discount??) as ive not had to get tyres before as ive either had new rims with tyres fitted or not had the car long enough! so ive no experience with brands such as toyo or yokahama etc so just putting the feelers out really. oh yeah my current 'pilots' are 205/50/15 i take it thats what im after or can i go wider on the rears?

cheers

B.

I had Toyo Proxes all round on mine and they were very good, but didn;t last very long at all. Changed the fronts for some 'Khumo' cheap tyres as I was a bit skint and they are utter shite in the wet/damp, so avoid those! Best prices I found was from mytyres.com quick delivery too if they have them in stock

Ive had Toyo T1s and there very good but as said above don't last very long atall, Also had a set of Goodyear eagle F1s which are nearly as good and last alittle longer, I got my eagles off ebay for £60 a tyre brank new, Cheeper than my Toyos and got them fitted at my local trye shop

I was going to start a new thread about tyres but thought i may aswell just add to this one. Im getting new wheels and am trying to decide which tyres to go for. Either Pirelli P Zero Nero (Extra Load), Dunlop SP Sport 9000, Toyo Proxes PX4, or Goodyear Eagle F1s.

I has dunlops on my old wheels and they seemed pretty good and lasted reasonably well compared to a friend who uses the Goodyears, but thats probably his driving lol. Any opinions? Im tempted to try the Pirellis as i thought they were ment to be pretty good.

They are all pretty much the same price so thats not a factor.