Fitting new anit roll bars - should I be replacing anything else at the same time

Hey folks,

I'm replacing my roll bars with the Eibach kit. Noticed in the fitting kit that new linkages are not provided.

Whilst the car is up on the ramp, what else should I replace? I replaced the rear axle bushes with OEM items last year. Is it worth getting poly bushes?

I think I payed about £240 and I got them direct from Eibach the supplier here in the UK. As it was early summer when I bought them I'm not too sure of the final price.

Now that they're on - WOO HOO! Money well spent. Immediate difference in car handling - she sits A LOT firmer on the road and there is no noticable roll at high speed on bends. Putting the power on in tight corners, I'm having to get to learn the car handling characteristics all over again. Steering is noticably firmer.

I've got the Eibach 30mm dropped springs with OEM shocks, the Eibach anti-roll kit really does complete the suspension overhaul. Will think about sport shocks when my current ones wear out.

keep the OE bushes mate!

lol. I was going to say fit polly bushs.

Roll bar mount bushs, Rear wishbone bush (front wishbone bushs fail offen! i was told not to change then from stealth)

Strearing rack mount bush!

And replace the links with OE items.

Pete what makes you say leave OE bushs in??