of course they will gav!! now just buy them and stop posting ;) what you getting now? i liked those black centred ones you put up, mine are 7.5x 17 and ET 33 so they are within tolerance of standard fit which is et 35...the bigger the number the further they sit under the arch mate so they should sit just right ;) but just for you heres a shot of my old RH ZW1s ;)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1187635819_2067_FT190659_100_0091.jpg]1187635819_2067_FT190659_100_0091_.jpg[/lightbox]

they look nice mate, once they are on the car they will look pretty wide too being 7.5`s, I thought it was Brands Hatch now? "the new bluewater" i used to go to Brands for the south London/southeast Club Gti meets in the 90`s, had my Rallye golf then, its a good place to meet but theres bound to be some to55ers turn up an ruin it!!! there always is, but i am off that wednesday so yeah i would have a blat up there if ya fancy it, its only 25 mins from me too

Thanks Nick what would I do without you. I have decided to get Kerscher Futura wheels. What do ya reckon.

Heh at last ;) glad to hear you found some you like matey and they look pretty sweet (h)

Will have to have a look at this Bluewater / Brands meet as its not too far from me - well not too far in a VR6 anyway ;)