1)are the plugs tightened up enough, common problem 2)are the leads fully connected on the plugs, not as easy as it sounds without the proper tool 3)faulty leads, try the old ones again 4)coil pack damaged/cracked , if it is you can coat it in epoxy resin to re-insulate it which will sometimes solve the problem and save a few hundered quid 5) leads put back on in correct order?

If its suddenly playing up after new leads, the chances are it'll be something small i would think

happy hunting! haha

as above really matey, probably easiest way is to put the old leads back on first, check your coilpak at night by starting the car and spraying with a mist of water, if its buggered you will see the arcing in the dark more clearly, but shouldnt be anything too major, i got a coilpack from an engineering firm in essex for about £100:00. p.m me if u want me to find the website for ya..

keep us posted.

almost certainly a lead problem, i had exactly the same problem missing between 800 - 1500, new leads cured it, it may just be a buggered end on one of them, bit labourious but just remove and replace each one individually then you will be able to pin point which connection is faulty.