just craped my self

for the first time im my v6 i craped it, after jet washing my baby and the wax coat as the last wash i had my esr turned off as usual came round a mini roundabout turning right pretty quickly and the back end flipped out waaay too much heading for the kerb so i over corrected the same but too far to the left but then straightened up all cos i never took my right foot off just pushed it farther down.lol better luck nxt time.

My golf did that once when it was wet. Could feel the front wheels about to get a load of understeer, and then all of a sudden the back end swivelled out.. was only doing 15mph.. just took it too sharp. Plus the Goodyear F1 tyres were no good in the wet..very scary. Luckily it straightened out like yours.

• 4 months later...

I had that happen in my passat, came upto a smallish round about in the wet, turned in and lifted off a little too much. Next thing the back has swung out and needed a lot of counter steer to bring it back.

Its a weird roundabout its got a small painted center but its gots 2 lanes , I ended up sideways over both lanes, lucky for me nobody was following me and i was going slowly enough to steer out of it and striaghten up.

Never had the backend on the golf come out, might be the wide tyres on the back and the fact that the car just loves to understeer.