Grand Theft Auto IV (Available for pre-order!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good and every single one of the games in the GTA series is excellent - you can play these games for months and only complete 10% of it... huge games. Only downside is I still have to get a PS3...and at the mo I can't see the value in it and there are very few games available for it that get my attention. GTA4 is the first though. Oh and I don't have a LCD tv ready for de HD.

Anyone have an LCD but it only has one HDMI port? Can you get adapters or switches (like those scart switches you can get except for HDMI) so you can have multiple HD devices connected to your tv? Can't find any HDMI switches in any shops or websites.

When i come back off of holiday im going to get a new TV and PS3 just in time for GTA IV and FIFA 08. You can pick a 32" HD ready TV now from Comet for £499, and the PS3 is £399 in places now. So a good £1000 should see me good! :P

and then hibernate for the winter, glued to the ps3

get a surround sound system aswell, call off duty 3 is awesome with it, you get whizzing noises properly traveling past your head as bullets fly past and resistance is even more creepy!