• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just it would be nice to have somethin local to match some faces to names, ok, well if i sort something out for 14th june " DAYS befor GTI??, and if its a hit maybe do something every 3rd thursday of the month???

so is 14th ok with everyone??

ok......well how about the harvester on the A5 (m1 junc 9)??? got a big car park garden, food and BEER!!,

i thought its close to M1 so pretty easy for all, so it'll b a start and if need be we can move

So how does it sound????

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Keep trying though, It does take a while to get everyone agreed on days/times etc but once you've had one meet you can arrange the next.

We do our local meet on a Sunday at 5pm so everyone's either not working or finished work and has had family time etc..... which works out quite well :-)

Ladys and gents

The next southend meet is on the 7th July. Do you all want to meet up and convoy down. WEe are meeting at a tescos just outside south end and then driving down to the front. Hvr6 have you got any pics, and is your dragon green?

Ladys and gents

The next southend meet is on the 7th July. Do you all want to meet up and convoy down. WEe are meeting at a tescos just outside south end and then driving down to the front. Hvr6 have you got any pics' date=' and is your dragon green?

[/quote']

Hi Gav, No she's a Mulberry Highline... haven't got many up to date pics since a few mods, one from my phone below, will post more when I get her back Thurs from bodyshop as some numpty decided to scrape the bumper couple of weeks ago!

1183416537_1006_FT177304_phone_pics_063.jpg