Posted so many images that get deleted!!! What's the point? I'm not gonna bother resizing images just for this particular site it's sooooo gay! Sort the board out and get some automatic resizing of images implemented.

Moderators recently have started to resize the images in the thread, or you can use lightbox, lots of options available when replying / creating a new thread if you look at the buttons underneath :)

Off-site image resizing was tried here, but often caused timeouts if the wrong url was entered, or the image did not exist any more, I did try some optimized code, but again that caused severe slow downs on the forums.

If you were a premium member, you can simply upload directly into the thread and it will auto integrate lightbox and resize the image, but if I enabled that to all members, then bandwidth costs could double, and I would rapidly run out of disk space on the server.

640x480 is a fairly standard resolution to be fair for an image, even from photbucket. this was recently increased from 500px X 500px as that was a non standard resolution.

As mentioned previously this year, the forums will be overhauled and updated with new code that will see alot more user friendly features you see in PHPBB/Invision Board VBulletin etc.. etc..

One last thing, you can do this for your posted images, using the below as an example:

Replace:

1174761253_1_FT0_screenshot-2.png

Cheers,

Pete