[poll] RWYB Day Santa Pod (Mangold & Six appeal)

As a result of not running my car at the GTI festival, and Six appeal not being able to attend, we have decided to arrange another trip to the Pod.

Proposed dates are;

Sun 22 Aug "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung - Public Track Day

or

Sun 19 Sept "RWYB" Run What Ya Brung - Public Track Day

Would any of you guys girls be interested in joining us?

We'll put the dates to the vote.

Vince & Simon

Either is gud for me so i can whoop Pittuf's arse. . .. . . . . . . . .AGAIN!! :P

LMFAO.........it the 17" wheels that slowed him down honest :P:P;)

Ha ha ....yep i guess so' date=' tho i was running on 17" aswell so i guess NOT . !amazed ..lmao... ;)

Eat this~ yes i think thats ok as long as they are the same size both sides, loads of people do it ... 8o)

[ Edited Wed Jul 14 2004, 10:17AM ']

Either is gud for me so i can whoop Pittuf's arse. . .. . . . . . . . .AGAIN!! :P

LMFAO.........it the 17" wheels that slowed him down honest :P:P;)

Ha ha ....yep i guess so' date=' tho i was running on 17" aswell so i guess NOT . !amazed ..lmao... ;)

Eat this~ yes i think thats ok as long as they are the same size both sides, loads of people do it ... 8o)

[ Edited Wed Jul 14 2004, 10:17AM ']

I'd say it was more a combination of my shite driving and your nos fuel stuff and the removed headlight for the induction kit that did it. :P:P;)

Ok peeps, I know that this is going against the poll and most of your requests for September, but It's going to have to be August 22nd for myself and Six appeal, due to other comitments now. Please feel free to continue to arrange a day up there in September if you really can't make the August date, but it would be good to see you all there. Next thing to sort will be a convoy up there, last meeting point would be the M1 services as per the GTI festival.

Vince