To all

I have had a bad experience with these people, may have been unlucky?, but they seem to work on a policy of taking your money, knowing full well that they cannot guarantee when you will actually receive your order.

I had ordered some alloy wheels which I was supposed to get a week after the order, Nothing happened for 2 weeks, Money had been taken but no invoice given, on having to contact them I was informed that the wheels were coming from Germany but they could not say if they would be on the next delivery (which they get every two weeks) in total I waited for 5 weeks, not once was I contacted by them, and I only received the original invoice after I had cancelled the order!!.

~:( ~:(

• 4 weeks later...

i too had really bad service from them last year. I ordered quite alot of parts from them for my Mk2 at the time including Big bumper conversion, smoked lights etc etc. All was confirmed 'in stock' during the order phone call. Only half of it arrived a few days later and when i asked where the rest was, i was told that it wasn't in stock. In addition, some of the kit they sent was not for my car and the wrong spec. Having sent a pointless letter of complaint and all the goods back, i still didnt recieve an apology or anything. I dont recommend anyone use them. Poor poor service.