14.2 @ 99mph before Schrick stuff and LSD.

thats bloody quick... was that at Santapod?

Yeah at Pod.. I think the grip there is really shite too.

My best time and I still lost by 0.10 to a Mk4 20v Turbo.

I was gutted, but I read this month's PVW and saw the guy I raced at the latest thrash, he's spent a f00kin fortune!

He said afterwards he also ran his best ever time against me. :)

I remember sitting in a mates Cosworth at Santa pod and I was nervous! I cudn't imagine how nervous the drivers mustt have been, loadsa people watching u, first time up the strip...

How you guys feel there??

Im DEFINETLY going to be nervous when it comes to take mine up the strip! I know alot of people will have their eye on it to see how it goes ..ahhh

I love it. I love lining up against the true Jap boys (i.e Japanease Origin).

They really take their cars seriously, and whilst you are queing for the next blast, they'll all stand around sniggering in Japanease at your pretty much standard looking VR6.

After I've blown one of them into the weeds, it brings even more satisfaction to rejoin the queue see them all standing in silence like someone just died!

It was very entertaining watching you both hare down the strip chasing each other. That 15.1 was impressive to watch' date=' with Tommy very close behind.[/quote']

Yeah, we certainly had some good battles for most of the day. That 15.1 felt really good, everything came together.