I recently purchased a VR6 Highline but I cannot figure out how to operate the rear wiper... I've read the User Manual and that says to push the stalk away and release again, and that should activate it intermitantly but when I do that it just does the Rear Wash Wipe.

Can anyone help?

So you can't push the stalk away from you twice?

I thought you pushed it away once, it clicked into position for intermitant and then you push and hold further for the Wash Wipe...

So basically you push the stalk back, it sqirts a little and bounces back to original position, then to turn it off you push it back again (Sqirting a little) and it stops?

yeah sort of, you flick it away and rear wiper should start, hold it away from you and it should spray washer, whilst in operation inf you flick it it should stop wiper from going, its a bit of a nack as sometimes it dont stop! if yours isnt operating spray some contact cleaner down behind where the stalks are for wiper and indicators that sometimes helps get rid of the gunk built up, if that dont work check the wiring in the top of the tail gate, it is in the rubber corrigated boots at the top partwhen the boots open, sometimes wires break in here if they are just re-solder or use a joiner plug, its a common fault on all golfs! hope this helps