Been looking into a few options..

1. WP PRo kit:: 6-pot calipers, 312mm 2-piece drilled & grooved disks, extras.. £700-£800

2. Tarox kit:: 6-pot calipers, 312 single piece groved disk, extras.. £800

3. Audi TT setup::312mm discs, calipers, extras.. £400-£500

Any thoughts...?

The brembo/AP kit is a bit on the pricey side, but must admit will look sweet.. my intention is to go for the WP Pro kit.. it uses existing master cyclinder and can fit behind stock alloys.. only conern is after sale parts... but I think bling rules..

Any chance of some pics to see what the tarox-6pot setup looks like behind the wheels..?

The 312mm upgrade kit is ok with painted calipers, but anyone can paint calipers red... doesn't allways mean you have more stopping power... but if you see some 6-pot monsters glowing red, then it will definately stand out more!

You can also use the TT discs with brembo callipers and carriers.A bit cheaper than a full brembo kit.I'm currently building a kit for my vr6 which contains audi TT drilled discs and a pair of used Porsche Boxster callipers bought for 250gbp.Hopefully with all parts needed the maximum cost will be 500gbp.

I believe just the same but to look real sweet i'll have to paint them red.I'm currently running the TT kit with the callipers painted red and the car looks real sweet.

If you are interested i can look and find you a pair of them.I think that brand new here in Greece they cost about 600gbp.

I bought mine from a friend who sold his car and took them off.

I have managed to find a pair and have them on order (£450 + VAT + Carriage). Can you tell me what else I will need? I only have a standard 288mm setup on my VR6?

The person maybe able to supply some more calipers if people are interested... said he will do another set for £400 and same price for more (depening on stock - these are 2nd hand and VAT+Carriage is extra).

Ohh... can't wait.. nice red porsche brakes... !!!

You will need a pair of carriers to suit the hub of your car,a pair of aeroquip brake hoses and finally a pair of TT-S3 fronr discs.As i can see from the photos you have audi TT wheels fitted on your car,it's very easy to get the brakes fitted behind them with no problem.

p.s What tyre size you have on the 17's?

Ok.. few more silly questions.. what are the carriers..? Are they what the calipers connect to?

Aeroquip brake hoses... never heard of them.. will BF Goodrige hoses do? Do you know if I can get the hoses of the Porsche and use them? The discs are the easiest peice to source.