Tribute to my friend....

Ok some of you may not know that while at camp on saturday afternoon i had some bad news a friend of mine Nicki, died last saturday unexpectedly after being diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago. Nicki was truely an extraordinary woman and i am having difficulty in finding the words to describe her. She had such a verocious love of life and i still find it hard to believe she's gone. In memory of Nicki, myself hayley and Donna my friends are doing a 10,000 feet tandom sky dive for charity. The Lavender trust was a charity close to nickis heart and i am hoping to raise both awareness and funds for them. I have just set up a webpage via the lavender trust explaining my reasons for doing the skydive and to make sponsorship possible from all over the world. I know that it will not be possible for some of you to actually offer financial support but your emotional support would be just as important if not more so. If you would all please at least go to the website i have set up and just read through, any sponsorship i gain will be a bonus from that.

Paula x

http://www.justgiving.com/4Nicki

Thanks guys and girls , for your kind words and offers to sponser me...means alot to me and the breast cancer charity nicki was close to , she was only 28 same age as me and has made me realise that life can be SHORT and im going to live life to the FULL now, and throwing myself out of the plane at 10,000 feet is just the start, and it will give me something positive to remember her by,,,,,thanks again . :-)

Dubloke- tbh i dont think i will make bristol so much is going on and ive was back at the drs yesterday as i have the start of a infection where i had the op..... its not my month this month, i hope to make the next one and if u can check out the site that would be great :-)

Sorry to hear about all that paula but its good to see you are doing something very positive in memory of your freind.

I also lost a close friend who was only 32 last year under horrible circumstances and when its only just happened it really makes life suck but as the old saying goes life goes on and I recon your mate would be well chuffed with you raising money for the charity espcially in the way your doing it :-) .

Thanks claire im sure i wont forget her and never forget falling 10,000 feet....lol

Thanks to Jonathan and vince who have sponsered me, means alot to me and the trust......if anyone can help me get to my target i would be well chuffed, doesnt matter how much it all helps, and if you cant afford it then your support is good enouth for me ..... :-)

Paula x

Lingy~ Thanks so much for the sponser money :) means alot to me and means im a step closer to jumping.....MUMMY.!!!! lol :P

The jump will be as soon as i raise my target or over, probally in a month or so,

Yes im ok, just lots going on at the moment for me, where i went in to have a op i have now got a slight infection which is nice .... :( but its clearing up so alls good.....

Come on peeps get sponsering me, so u can all have a laugh at me when i get thrown out, oh and i hate heights by the way......!!!! :? ,Least i wont forget her or doing that ever, thats the point i guess..

Thanks again Lingy,means alot to me and the charity.....x