blue dash

hi all, was working on a 02 golf cab today and noticed they have a blue dash same as mk4 golf but in a mk3 dash, anyway looking on ebay i have found these, anyone used them or anything like

cheers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-LED-SPEEDO-FULL-KIT-VW-Golf-3-Polo-6n-Vento-Caddy_W0QQitemZ190027913922QQihZ009QQcategoryZ72237QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

ive just done this to mine and there is s##t loads to choose from look good though?

got any pics of your finished work blue leds

i will take some tomorrow night and post the pics for you some of the controls i had to mod to get the best efect

did u get a chance to post some pics

here you go heres a couple of pics but the camera isn`t very good but they are bright blue except the one in middle of head light is move i have had the same bulbs as in the link on page one but dont even go there they only light the very top of dials there is a link for soldering the led`s and resistors in the premium members part but if you pm me i can exchange all off the switches and make the kit to do the clocks for a good price.i still have to get a pic of dials ...oh yeah these pics were taken in daytime

1265757998_10770_FT136140_my_vr_014_.jpg

1265757998_10770_FT136140_my_vr_015_.jpg