EXCUSE THE SHOCKING SUBJECT HEADLINE but.... I have just put some 16" BBS RS wheels on my car. They look great but the car isn't quite low enough. They already rub on the back (8.5" wide) and on the front (7" wide with 20mm spacers) I'm sure they will if I lower the car any more. I want to lower the car an extra 70mm over standard.

What will I have to do to make this work? Can I just get the front and rear arches rolled and pulled. Do you reckon this would work? I'm going to fit coilovers to the car so the suspension will be nice and stiff.

I've seen it done before so I know its possible.

Cheers for any help guys.

Hi Dutch

I think that pulling and rolling your arches a fair bit especially on the rear will solve your rubbing dub problem. This will obviously involve spraying the front wings and rear quarter panels as the paint is likely to crack. Once this is done and you uprate your suspension you'll be able to go low ;)

Kevin

anything is possible if you have the money! arch pulling is superb if its done properly! check on here with those who have it done, some garages seem to bastardise the car to achieve it, this is not necessary if the work is done with heat and sympathy you get a proper flared arch, not a cut and welded jobbie, you will still have to have paint work though