mk2 vr6 wiring probs

hi people, im trying to get my mk2 vr6 going i have got no spark and it is not fueling. now i have tracrd out lots of wires from the coilpack to the ecu and they all seem to be fine. (done a continuety test on them) also when the car turns over im getting a signal at the coilpack..

i have checked out the fuel relay and there seems to be no supply to it. tracing the wires out red & yellow go to the fuse block, but dont get any voltage from it? green & blue im unsure of(think it goes to the air mass meter) red & white i cant trace and white goes to the ecu.

can anyone shead any light on what i need to do or if any one knows or has some wiring diagrams i could use it would be most helpfull.

When the VR engine was fitted to my cabrio, we were left with one disconnected red/yellow wire behind the fusebox which had to be connected to +12V before the ECU would power up.

Once this was done, the ECU had to be re-set using VAG-COM in order for the fuel pump to go through the proper priming process when the ignition was turned on.

Could be a immobiliser problem this stops spark and fuel pump running... lucky my mate was a alarm wizard and some how he jimmed a wire across two others and solved it... not much help but may steer you in the right direction the two wires where on the ignition..the beauty is you can dissconnect this wire and the car is immobilised again handy for me as im having a push button start

J