HELP!! hi, i have a 97 golf vr ob2 and she is sick, starting at the beginning- first i had exhaust problems (mine was blowing so i ordered a cat-back remus straight through which took 2 weeks to get to me, i still had to drive her with a blowin exhaust) finally got it sorted and in this time she developed a mis-fire so my mate put it on his vag-com which gave me 2 faults -coolant sensor and idle, this didnt explain the mis so i thought the best thing was to change the (yellow coolant sensor) coil-pack, luvly everything was fine UNTIL the middle box (exhaust) came apart, as it was too noisy anyway i replaced the middle (resonator) with a silencer and now it seems i have the original problem back but worse (as i pull off she bucks and misses all the way through the gears but fine once you get up to speed and on slow down i get lots of poppin and backfiring!!) put it back on vag an got a few more faults- same coolant sensor - 2 maf sensor faults - adaptation limit exceeded - idle speed regulation. since then i have whipped off the throttle body and cleaned still no difference, sorry this is long winded but i wanted to paint a picture!! any ideas??? ive just reached the 100 thousand marker.