Who here has a deep front spoiler with a 35mm drop... does it scrape on speed bumps?

My SWG bumper scrapes ALL Fking bumps and most slops !sad

Been resprayed 3 times !dodge

So I go over the speed bump on one side to give me elevation !shy

vrfront.jpg

Even got a ferking fox stuck in the front once x)

Were'nt nice either picking the hair out of the mesh !ill

lol ' date=' that brown mark on the splitter on my old one is the remains of a dog !

1140803068_1853_FT102853_car_.jpg

Thanks for all your help guys. Looks like I will be fine. I know when fitting lowered suspension the 4 wheel alignment has to be done. However... will I need the camber adjusted as well with a 35mm drop? I know you do with big drops but not sure if it's vital on a 35mm drop.

35mm drop on 17"s

enginebits002.jpg

enginebits003.jpg

as you can see plenty of clearance there' date=' no problems for me and i live in east london where speed bumps are every where!

[/quote']

Cheers for the pics baz. There isn't much of a gap between your tyre and arch at all..looks very nice, maybe about a 3 or 4cm gap at most. If I keep my 15" wheels on a 35mm drop will the gap be the same as yours (I assume the overall wheel diameter should be the same as you have a lower profile tyre to compensate for the larger 17" wheel)?

Anyone with pics of a 35mm drop on 15" wheels so I can see the gap in the front arch? My guess is there will be about a 5 or 6cm gap remaining between my tyre and wheel arch on the front wheels after the car is dropped 35mm... or am I way out? As standard there seems to be a 9cm gap between my tyre and wheel arch. I do know before I got the car the previous owner had said he had replaced the standard (oil based) shocks with gas shocks... not sure if this would make a difference though.