Glove box Q

All Golf 3's should have a gloveboxe!

If you have a passenger airbag then it will be the lower part. Or if its the non passenger airbag then the upper part will be the glovebox and a shelf below.

Only thing i can think of is that yours may have had the passenger airbag retro fitted. I believe this can be done as it should only require the control module to be changed and the airbag installed.

All Golf 3's should have a gloveboxe!

If you have a passenger airbag then it will be the lower part. Or if its the non passenger airbag then the upper part will be the glovebox and a shelf below.

Only thing i can think of is that yours may have had the passenger airbag retro fitted. I believe this can be done as it should only require the control module to be changed and the airbag installed.

no , i had a 94m with passenger air bag and a shelf beneath, thats how it left the factory.

just replace the air bag with a glovebox ;) there's a metal bracket that has to be removed to fit a glove box but it's only held by screws ;)

Nah dont fancy that would want to keep my pasanger airbag, im using my floor as my glove box, works quite well.