Newbie with some questions :)

hello peeps! :)

Have been browsing the site and it looks good 8o)

have not long sold my DC2 teg type r (no rice comments please, i am but female!) and am damn determined to pick up a VR6 in the next month or so.....

ill be the first to admit im not very familiar with them so wondered if you could point anything to consider when looking for one....

cheers in advance :P

Hello and welcome to the forum you've certainly come to the right place for Vr's 8o)

As patrick said look for all the obvious things i.e noisy engines dodgy paint matches also check the abs out its a really weak spot with the vr's :( and expensive to fix if it goes wrong as i'm finding out now!!

Definalty get a HPI check done on it if you find a nice one unfortunalty there are alot of nice looking cars with unsavoury pasts out there. Also dont get fobbed off with some one trying to sell you a fake highline cause theres many fake ones about out there.

Bar checking the more technical things which I cant help or explain &| (but i'm sure someone else will let you know) check all the electrics and stuff like that make sure all its toys are doing what they should do ;)

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you at a show or one of our event in the future if you find a VR :P

depending on how much you wanna spend jamievr6 off here is about to sell his i believe! 6k or less, allready modded with the things that will need doing to make it a real drivers car so nothing to spend other than personal items! drop him a pm and talk shop if you interested!