I took a couple yesterday so thought I'd share them with you

PA310036copy.jpg

PA310029copy.jpg

PA310034copy.jpg

PA310032copy.jpg

PA310035copy.jpg

PA310030copy.jpg

PA310040copy.jpg

Very nice car. What tyre width are your 17" TSW Venoms...205 or 215? I assume it's 40 profile? They look like split rims from the side on...really deep. Suit the car perfectly. How much did you pay for your wheels (with tyres)? Also how much has your car been lowered by?

Yeah the CR7's look very good in your pics. I thought the wheels in the pics were the TSW venoms. Do you have any pics of the TSWs? Was it a straight forward job fitting the CR7's... did the calipers fit underneath the alloys ok and how much did the garage charge to roll your arches? Is CR7 the full name of the wheel or does it have a manufacturer name too? Looks like coilover suspension you have there... what type do you have?

I guess with 235 tyre width you must get loads of grip in the dry!

At some point I'm going to have to get me self some nice wheels like that to go with the new suspension I'm getting fairly soon. I'm looking at either FK Highsport or Konigsport coilovers or separate springs and shocks.

Here is a pic of the venoms for you....I haven't got any of them painted grey as they are now....but should have in a few weeks when they go back on the car again.

DSCF0043.jpg

It does seem better for grip but tbh I haven't really had a good chance to cain the car since getting the cr7's on there.....firstly there was the scrubbing issues and secondly it hasn't been tracked and aligned sice I had a ball joint and cv joint done....plus the weather has been crap recently.

Who have you been talking to???

I beat her a couple of times, then she beat me a few times more.

I'm not saying any more :P

Although to be fair, the car wasn't in the best of condition as the next time I went to the pod I was geting times which were much better without doing anything different.

Now i'm definately not saying anymore :P

Yeah the CR7's look very good in your pics. I thought the wheels in the pics were the TSW venoms. Do you have any pics of the TSWs? Was it a straight forward job fitting the CR7's... did the calipers fit underneath the alloys ok and how much did the garage charge to roll your arches? Is CR7 the full name of the wheel or does it have a manufacturer name too? Looks like coilover suspension you have there... what type do you have?

I guess with 235 tyre width you must get loads of grip in the dry!

At some point I'm going to have to get me self some nice wheels like that to go with the new suspension I'm getting fairly soon. I'm looking at either FK Highsport or Konigsport coilovers or separate springs and shocks.

here are a couple taken at the vw fest leeds :)

28-06-05ozziemyvr0851copy.jpg

28-06-05ozziemyvr0771copy.jpg