MK3 Golf VR6 Registered as 2.0 8V CHEAP!

-MOT: September 2016
-Millage: 130k
-Audi TT Comps 17inch with good tyres all round
-Jettex Air Filter
-Scorpion Exhaust System
-JVC USB, CD, AUX, MP3 CD Player
-Rare CD Holder (5 disc)
-Lockwood Dials
-Solid Front Engine Mount

Ritz

Cheap Insurance!! Costs me 450 a year :)

Here I have my daily vr6 for sale. Only selling as my project is completed and I do not have the need for 2 cars.

Engine was removed from a well known mk3 golf which had 121k.. when the engine was put it in a full service was carried out. New drive belt and tensioner. Thermostat housing. Clutch.. few other bits and bobs.

Bodywork is really good for a mk3, not like usual rust buckets you see.. Engine swap would not have been done if the shell was not clean.. only downside is drivers door has a small rust spot.. only rust spot on this car... passenger door has a dent...
Overall bar these 2 body defects cleans up very well.

Bad bits:
-Drives and passengers door mentioned in ad... can also be seen in images
-Glove box handle broken
-VR has developed a slight misfire after being parked up and then driven over the weekend, the HT leads have been changed and this has cured alot of the issue however between 1k-1.5k there is hessitation after that car runs and purrs beautifully how it should.
I believe spark plugs would resolve this if not spark plugs it will requre a new coilpack as its the only 2 symptons that can cause this issue, I do not have time for the car as well as space, VR was an excellant runner for the best part of 6months, been parked up for 3months since but still turns over every time without fail.

Very very clean reliable Base mk3 golf.. plans was to put on coilovers and it would be a very smart clean mk3 vr6 golf.
I have the confidence in driving it anywhere as I have covered a good 9k miles over the past year of owning the golf.

Comes with a load of spares including an standard exhaust system, driveshafts, coolant pipes and a few electrical items.

Located 10mins from Ace Cafe London/Wembley Stadium

Price - £1000

$_86 (2).JPG

$_86 (3).JPG

$_86 (4).JPG

$_86 (5).JPG

$_86 (7).JPG

$_86 (8).JPG

$_86.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...