South West London/Surrey Meet New Malden June 15th

Good Morning Everyone,

I'm a new member on vr6oc and I own a mk5 golf r32. I'm also a member of the R32 Owners Club and I'm in charge of arranging a monthly local meet (details below) but being a big VW fan especially the big engined variety I joined here to hopefully find some vr6 owners to come join us. Being the the vr6 is the daddy of the R32's :P

We have some great cars/owners turn up and it's a nice chilled atmosphere, we park up and admire and talk about cars all night mainly. If you are not too far away and fancy a doughnut, coffee and a chat about cars please feel free to pop down :D

Date: Wednesday 15th June 2016
Time: 19:30 Onwards

Come join us for a doughnut (I'll try arrange a free one for all those who come! No promises), a coffee and a good old chat 
As always everyone is welcome mk4's, mk5's, even 6's & 7's or any other dub as long as you like .:R's B)

If we get a good few turn up we'll grab our coffees to go and go park over at DFS (opposite KK) away from the public and their car doors so we can get some nice pics of the group...
If it rains we'll head over to the undercover parking at B&Q (again opposite KK)

Last time we had a fantastic turnout with some great cars (16 in total) and a nice number of new faces with some lovely cars. Still a couple of newbies showing some interest so get yourselves down guys/gals and put a face/car to the name.

Get your names on the list and let's make this meet bigger and better than last time :P

Looking forward to it guys... See you all there

Chris :)

• 2 weeks later...