2002 beetle V5 Sport ...£1850 Sold....

Not sure if anybody interested but I have my V5 Beetle up for sale .

owned it for about three years , has been a Great car. 

Full details and photos are here http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201602201216763

I only bought it  initially because after owning numerous VR6's it was getting harder to find one without corrosion issues . The main benefit of the sport model is it has the recaro type seats . I fitted it with a K and N kit, sounds great . 

Looks wise due to the American styling it stands out and I haven't seen many others around . 

Paint wise it does have a few grazes and blemishes but nothing major and no signs of corrosion or repair .

The wheels also have your usual kerb marks but are straight and true 

interior is spot on , the leather is still soft and supple and the electrics all work as they should including the seats.

Great car for very little money .

Anybody any further info just send a PM or give me a buzz 

cheers 

Edited by simon h

Not sure if anybody interested but I have my V5 Beetle up for sale .

owned it for about three years , has been a Great car. 

Full details and photos are here http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201602201216763

I only bought it  initially because after owning numerous VR6's it was getting harder to find one without corrosion issues . The main benefit of the sport model is it has the recaro type seats . I fitted it with a K and N kit, sounds great . 

Looks wise due to the American styling it stands out and I haven't seen many others around . 

Paint wise it does have a few grazes and blemishes but nothing major and no signs of corrosion or repair .

The wheels also have your usual kerb marks but are straight and true 

interior is spot on , the leather is still soft and supple and the electrics all work as they should including the seats.

Great car for very little money .

Anybody any further info just send a PM or give me a buzz 

cheers 

Didn't VW only produce 500 black and 500 silver.

I owned a black one a few years back and would happily own another one day.

My bad, 250 of each colour