Hello Gents,

Hope all are good.

I have recently purchased a used kit of 323mm Brembo Brakes and am looking for wheels. I would like something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17X7-5-STR601B-5X100-114-3-38MM-SILVER-WHEELS-FITS-VW-CORRADO-GOLF-JETTA-/331526441261?hash=item4d3084092d:g:6fsAAOSwEeFVJv~E&vxp=mtr

But am not sure what wheels I need. Will all 17" wheels fit my brakes? If not , do you guys know which will certainly fit? The car is on a Caribbean island so I need to have them shipped and therefore need to be certain the wheels will for over my wheels.

I currently have Eibach springs but will purchase some coil-overs soon as well.

Thanks for the help and as soon as I am back I will be posting pics and such of my car.

Korsou

Hello Vag-Hag,

Thank you very much for you comments. Please do sent me pics of your wheels. Do they fit the Brembo brakes with 323mm rotors?

Do any of you guys know if the Audi TT 17" Polished 5 spoke wheels fit these calipers & rotors?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Korsou

Hello Peeps,

I am about to purchase some TT Competition wheels but am still unsure if the 323mm brembo brakes will fit. Could anyone who has them or has seen them (confirmed) let me know please. I want to have 17s on my car as I think they look the best in size. Do these brakes fit with all (most) 17" wheels?

Thanks for all your help.

Korsou

Hello Peeps,

I am about to purchase some TT Competition wheels but am still unsure if the 323mm brembo brakes will fit. Could anyone who has them or has seen them (confirmed) let me know please. I want to have 17s on my car as I think they look the best in size. Do these brakes fit with all (most) 17" wheels?

Thanks for all your help.

Korsou

I'm pretty sure they do fit, as Mashup Micky on here has a very similar if not the same set up and wheels.