• 3 months later...

YUP, that is the one. Only reason for finding a home for it is the wife has "adopted" the audi TT (v6 4motion was her daily drive) and I fell in love with a 2003 R32 that needed a little attention (so all my attention has been taken up). Have year MOT no advisaries, regular oil service (10 000 miles), just had full service engine, transmission, haldex, spark plugs and filters (done every 20 - 30 000 miles). New shocks and springs all round and new steering rack ( started leaking ). over the years the usual coil packs, etc have been replaced.

Have just purchased the auxillary water pump, fan controller and internal water pump (not because it is required but thought a pre maintenance was in order).

The vehicle has been excellent over the years (owned since 2008) and bought as I wanted the 4Motion for wife and kids (dad's toy but safe for family under any conditions).

Yes, the wheels have a few scratches, internal trims have marks but she is 14 years old. The leather recaro seats are still perfect.

Would love to see the engine (heart of this vehicle) live on for an enthusiast.