I'm getting mixed answers as to whether thePS2 or PS3 are the better choice, the facts say that the PS3 are updated and have better wet and stopping performance but many people are saying that the PS3 are still the better choice.

Any opinions welcome. Cheers.

Michelin IMO the best tyre you can buy. They are often a more economical buy due to the amount of time they last compared to other brands. if money was no object I'd swap all of my vehicles onto Michelin. I would think ps3 should be better than ps2 as it's a newer design but I expect there's a very fine line between them. I'd be happy with either on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bealieboy

Yea I looked everywhere last night, most others are offering the tyres only for that kind of price plus they'll mobile fit them at no extra cost. I used my local shit fit for an ac recharge when I had no ac down to either no gas or a bad sensor too and the service was actually alright and no ac after then no charge so couldn't argue with that.

Yeah, the aircon recharge is pukka, especially if you take a fuse out beforehand! I normally buy online and then have a mobile fitter come to me, he fits them at $10 a corner. I hate paying normal price for tyres, they mark them up by crazy amounts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha good idea with the fuse, I now know on an A3 you can just pull the G65 sensor, everything will function normally apart from the ac compressor lol

I've gone with the PS3s and will be fitted on Tuesday, I can't take these kenda landsails anymore