***Stolen*** 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE, Glasgow

Hi all,

Posting this on behalf of friends - with their express permission - so will try and be as particular with the details as I can:

2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE in 'Stornoway Grey' stolen from a private address in the Cambuslang area of Glasgow last night between 8pm and 11pm.  The opportunistic scum broke into the house through the front door (no one was at home at the time), lifted the keys and made off with both the Range Rover and a B7 RS4 in Phantom Black; Fortunately, the RS4 was recovered from a street in Coatbridge this morning (undamaged) but my friends are very keen to recover the Range Rover as they only picked it up about 10 days ago.

The car itself is standard; No real distinguishing features other than tinted rear windows (although I'm sure most have these) and a 'Yes Scotland' sticker on the right-hand side of the tailgate window.  The plate is GV10 OTY.  It may be worth mentioning that the RS4 has a very distinctive private plate, 'F3 RGO', which is likely to stand out more - just in case the two cars were travelling in tandem at any point.

The pics below are dealer pics of the actual car...

IMG-20140614-WA0000_zpsxffjwdde.jpg

IMG-20140614-WA0002_zpsii92fdit.jpg

If anyone has any information  at all, please let me know and I'll pass it on to my mate and his wife.  Please feel free to share on any other forums you may use (I'll be doing the same myself).

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Ferosferio