Rotrex oil and injector recommendations

Yeah I've got an empty bottle of rotrex oil  but the crafty bastards dont put the spec's on it like youd find on any other bottle of oil, just found out you can buy a litre of it from america for $99 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! robbing bastards

From what I understand, it's pretty special stuff and has the property that it 'hardens up' under pressure allowing it to transmit drive inside the blower unit. Normal oil won't do this so can't be used. Don't know if the lubrication properties are different, but this 'mutable' property is the key to our chargers actually working, so you can't do without it...

Once it's in, it's supposed to last for tens of thousands of miles (is it 100,000?), so not going to need changing more than once or twice in your engine's lifetime.

I got mine from TTS near Silverstone for about £80. Didn't like it, but an unavoidable expense...

cheers, just a bit frustrating at the cost but that explanation kind of helps, I work in the oil and gas sector in Aberdeen so should have known better, is TTS the only supplier in the UK?

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk