Water pump/pump pulley acting up.

Hello everyone. My name is Blake, ive had my `00 VR6 for a little over a year now and i love it. I never want.to.stop driving it. Currently its at 179400 miles with a 5 speed manual, lowered about 4 inches (it was lowered when i bought it and never found out how much), cold air intake, sprint booster i got from ecstuning.com, along with having replaced the heater core, fuel filter, fuel pump relay, spark plugs, serpentine belt, and 2 oil pans. I have a magnaflow universal catalytic converter to drill into and weld bungs onto for replacing my existing cat, my ac compressor has needed fixing since i bought it and I now have to replace my idler pulley assembly as well as possibly my water pump which is what.I have questions about.

When the engine is running the water pump pulley will rotate with all the other pulleys but wobbles horribly which throws the idler pulley, which i depressed too far when changing belts, into a **** fit making a horrible snapping and popping noise from the belt being derailed off the idler pulley and then snapped back on. I am unsure if its the water pump itself that is out or just the pulley but i cant drive it to the shop i work at and i dont.have a way of pulling it yet either but i would like to figure out what i need so i can order it asap. Thanks for any and all help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk