Anyone up north heading to any shows?

I'm heading to Crail raceway on the 22nd for Ultimate Scottish Street Car and I'm taking my vr6 buggy with nitrous to show up some expensive machinery :) I would say its one of the best events of the year at crail so well worth the drive mate

VR6 Loonibuggy Santa Pod 2014 !

Cooz, are you gonna come down to leeds for the vw festival? It's at Harewood house in august for a weekend? We have a stand there and I think there is still 2 places left if you want your vr on there? Great weekend, bring the family if you have one? We are camping from Friday to Sunday. Plus by the time you get to durham we could travel in convoy. . About 4-5 of us from here

jimmys oakvr

Hi mate. Haven't really set any show in particular. Just wanting to see who and what's out there. I'd like to go to edition 38 at the end of August. Car should be ready by then.

How far is Durham from Leeds?

Wouldn't mind getting a few folk from up here. Aberdeen/Dundee/Edinburgh/ borders area to travel down with but unsure if there are many members from those areas on here!

Durham to Harewood house on the outskirts of Leeds is probably about an hours drive mate. If you want your car on the club stand let me know as I'm organising it. Or look in the club events section and you should see the vw festival thread mare

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...