Amd tuning, rolling road day

Just back from a rolling rd day at amd Essex. Thanks to djiceman for the invite. It was a Good morning out and after reluctantly handing over the keys to my vr to the amd fella, it turns out my car is quite healthy. 178.5 hp is the best of 2 runs and that is from a standard car other than a magnex catback exhaust and magnecor plug leads. Result! Here's a couple of photos from this morning. bequhy8y.jpgeja9ase7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your car sounded well, though I should of taken a picture of your face when he bounced it off the redline lol!

Good to meet djiceman very nice bloke we all had a good laugh mostly about my car not going on the rollers and djiceman's tractor tyres!

Edited by bennyk

Yeah, today was good, everyone was very friendly and we had the crack. My first ever RR session and I know I must have turned grey, My sphincter was pouting big time for the first run, that's why I only filmed the second, I couldn't keep the camera still! Shame your car didn't run Ben, although if you'd swapped wheels with iceman you'd have been fine I reckon.....

Edited by Bealieboy