PLEASE SPONSOR ME - Cancer Research

I'm running well possible walking the race for life at Weston Beach in July with one of my buddies and i would really appriciate it if some of you could sponsor me.

Its of a very good Charity Cancer research UK - So if your feeling generous please click on the link below as it will take you to a sponsorship page (hopefully it should work!)

RACE FOR LIFE

Alternatly if you wish not to pay thought web page but would still like to sponsor me then please PM and I will send you some details :-)

If you have donated then a BIG THANK YOU :-)

Many thanks

Claire and Caroline :-)

[ Edited ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Many thanks Rich

Come on peeps this is not for me its for a very worthy cause!

IF you cannot pay via the link you can pay by cheque.

Please make cheque payable to Race for Life and send them to

The VR6 Owners Club

PO Box 1132

Winscombe

BS25 5WZ

Just donated a tenner for a great charity that is never far from my thoughts.

Many thanks Bluesun :)

Between the web page and my paper version of the sponsorship form I nearly have £300

Keep it coming peeps like most people have said this is a very good charity

• 2 weeks later...

I’d just like to say a BIG thank you to those of you who sponsored me for The Race for Life †Cancer Research UK.

Over 4000 women took part on Sunday and I managed to race/power walk the 5km in 40 mins which wasn’t bad going seeing the average time was near to an hour! But the fastest girl did it in 17 mins †Now that was good going in the heat!

The day was a bit emotional seeing lots of the entrants had who they were racing in memory of written on there backs and there was a bit of a “lump in the Throat†moment when they made us all have a moments silence just before the race started I’ve never known Weston sea front be so eerily quite!

Anyhow I’ve managed to raise over £300 for Cancer Research UK and over £100 of that has been you guys on here so THANK YOU.

Thanks again for all your support :)

Mike Yes you can still donate you can with go through the web page http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/clairecurry and pay direct to cancer research uk by card or make a cheque made payable to RACE FOR LIFE and send it to

The VR6 Owners Club

PO Box 1132

Winscombe

BS25 5WZ.

I will be sending all cash and cheque donations off at the end of the month.

Many thanks