My FK Powerlook Headlights Pics

Kamz - the fogs are the FK crystal items - cost around £85 from Awesome GTi - you just wire up your side lights for the cruise light look.

JohnVr6 - they are the FK Powerlook headlights, I ordered them from Germany as I couldnt find them over here & I managed to get the bulbs for £7 a pair instead of £12 each from Halfords!

Cheers Warren, just what I was looking for as I didnt want angel eyes or Mk4 style units - only downfall is they are LHD but I can live with that :P

Sure do- the water seems to retain along the top edge of the unit. And over time gets in. My girlfriends dad has a caravan and uses the stuff called caraseal- specifically for caravans. it sets quite hard compared to silicone (and is less messy) whatever you use spread it across the join of the lens and the unit on the top and sides, and that should sort it. Its worked with mine so far. Dried the unit out with a hair drier first.....

Nice one cheers I'll give that a go! Yeah for the MOT I'll swap just swap em over - it wont take 10 mins. I've got them setup ok at the mo just need to work out how u lower them as they are a bit high at the moment!

Cheers - I just wanted something different really & they didnt cost me much so Im happy with them :0)

Cliveyp - I got my bulbs from autobulbs direct on ebay - any H7 fitment will fit I think. Heres a link to the seller, they came the next day!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Autobulbs-Direct-and-Ghost-Styling_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm