Just wondering if anyone has these or knows how hard they are to fit. Also, i have looked on euro car parts and there are two types, the 4 line one and the 6 line one, anyone got any ideas which one that i need??

ps if anyone want to do a group buy on this then it is a high chance that alot of people will be up for it cos it is only 50 quid, might not save much but those pennies do add up.

Guest couzens

There easy to fit providing you can undo the valve connecting you're current hoses to the brake pipes. They unfortunately have a tendancy to sheer off due to age as I found resulting in you needing to get new brake pipes. If you have trouble trying to undo your current hoses, get a garage to do it as I did on the rears because if they do sheer off, its their fault and you can get them to replace the pipes.

You require the 6 piece set. 4 piece are for drums on the rear, 6 if you have discs on the back.

[ Edited Sun Mar 14 2004, 01:20PM ]

[ Edited Sun Mar 14 2004, 01:20PM ]

i got disks on the back, its just its describes the 4 line ones as vr6 ones to, got confused (not really that hard)

am getting new brake pipes anyway (rusty) so it should not be a problem with them shearing.

the part number on www.eurocarparts.co.uk is:

993446080 for pre 95 and 993446090 for 95+

both cost £50.21 then £8.50 postage.

Hope this is of help

anyone up for a group buy??