rooflining

Can anyone tell me if a vento rooflining is the same as golf? Im guessing no. I need a new rooflining due to my dodgy sunroof leaking. Ive found a new sunroof and he also has the rooflining. Funnily enough ifs the same guy i got my vento front off a few months back

What do you think lol! I'm starting to think people are getting pussed off with me! Got a new crank sensor and that hasn't sorted it. The new coil pack I had on it is fucked that's why it wouldn't start! So I'm back on the old one. They've ordered me a replacement. I've also got temp sensor on the way. So I'll try them two and if not, all that's left is lambda, and in the grand scheme of things, what's another 50'quid or so. Lol. I just want her to work again and be the car she was. I've got loads of goodies tonbolt on but I'm not putting them on when it's not right.

Doesnt it piss you off when they dont run right or knock or tap or squeek etc etc. I need a wheel bearing on mine now due to my driveshaft adventure. It grinds when turning left. Friggin thing. Ive also just found out mine is obd1 and not 2 which was the main reason i went for it. Oh well. I aint sellin again and buyin another. Anyway we'll get there in the end. I really think yours will be sorted with new lambda. If its not then im all out of ideas. Let me know how ya get on.

Yeh I read your thread. Coil pack obd1 change over year. It's a bit of a bummer I guess if you wanted obd2! I'm starting to think it's ecu related. I've got a manni,decat and chip to fit but dont want tonfit em

When it's not right. That's pissing me off the most! All in the boxes all shinty new.......…

Did my own rooflining few years back ... high for a week using time bond to get the faux leather on the roof. I shaved the handle recesses off as trying to get the material into the contours was beyond me ,,,,others have done theirs much better than i did ...