heres another newbie with a galaxy vr6

hi every one.and thats a great pleasure being a member of vr6 club.

my question is, i ve just bought a non runner ford galaxy mk2 vr6 (its 2.8 24v AYL engine)i first thought it would be a coilpack prob or may be a stretched chain at the worst BUT ....

...it wasnt.i couldnt get the fly wheel off as yet due to it needs a socked that i dont have at the moment but as it looks; the bottom tensioner has given it away because there was lots of plastic bits all over and the both top tensioners are there,and the to make the matters worse i discovered 2 broken rockers and 6 exhaust and 2 inlet valves are bent(as they dont go all the way up i assume they are bent,am i right? )so maybe next weekend i will get the head off to see everything better.

my question is (this is my first VW engine experience in anyway) last time i tried to start it when i first brought the car i cranked it a bit longer and it said "STOP! LOW OIL PRESSURE"i thought that was because the battery was a bit flat ish and it didnt reach the speed to build the oil pressure ,but as i removed the cam cover i gues this engine has a VVT system that works with oil pressure and there wasnt much oil in the top tensioner or the cam sprokests (but car has stood for good a few months before i get it) and every time i move the chain or sprokets theres oil and air mixture squirting between two cam sprokets. so do i have an oil pressure issue as well as all the other stuff or is this because the thensioner and guide rail is broken?are theese normal to happen and if i wanted to build the engine could i use the same chains or head bolts etc..any help info from removal tips to timing adjustments everything is wellcome.

loads of thanks up front