Hi guys, i have almost completed my conversion but there are just a few things standing in my way before the work can be completed.

firstly, can anyone send me pics of their coolant pipes and where they connect from and too please? iv googled and googled until my eyes fell out lol

secondly the electrics for the lump as in where all connections connect? iv got the fuel rail connected up its just the rest of the plugs that are confusing and im not too sure about the vr loom into my fuse box as there are a few connections not being used :-#

and finally (from what i can remember right now) im using my existing GTi PAS res and hose, but the angle is different at the PAS pump so cant connect up, any ideas please guys??

cheers

TBH mate worth purchasing the Bentley manual for that.. (not hayes) unless anyone on here has it electronically of course , ;)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vr6+pipe+diagram&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=585&prmd=ivnsfd&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Xg1hTtWzMIWW8QOrnM0I&sqi=2&ved=0CCcQsAQ

I havent checked but have a look in the premium section (may be for the turbo and or charger installs) as I recall a drawing in there somewhere for the pipe work at least

cheers for the reply fella. not really much on there which is an annoyance!

as for the bentley manual, i would love one and been on the lookout for one on the bay but cant find one and dont really want to stump up the price that they usually go for lol

all that was listed above is pretty much the last of what i need to do til the beast can be unleashed on the tarmac!! have got to change to coilies tho and the nut on the top of my original suspension is corroded bad so am trying to drill these out atm!

so anyone else happen to have any pics etc for me? lol! or anyone close to dartford free tomorrow to pop round and help? ill bung a few beer tokens your way:-d

• 1 month later...

Guys i have an urgent request.

im in dire need of an OBD1 radiator fan loom from fuse box to the control module to the fan. does anyone have one spare or know if the raddo one fits like a glove? i need this to finish this conversion and iv been searching for this for 2 months now. i have been offered a 96 passat vr rad loom, the motor is obd2 but it has seperate looms. would this one work?

cheers guys