Hi all my car is currently an obd1 dizzy cap system. I was just wondering how hard it would be to convert it to an obd2 system.....Im not entirely sure as to what will be needed so any help would be idle. If any1 has done the conversion b4 and could give me a shopping list of parts that would be extremely helpful....

Cheers

Cheers as it happens ive got about 70% of that already so it wont be as bad as i thought :).........................Will I have to change any of the ignition parts ?? Ive jus bin looking through the search an came across another conversion an he was after keys !! Would it be a good idea to get the whole ignition system from a doner car or just the ignition barrel ??

I have bin looking into the differences between obd1 & obd2 and the only real difference i can see is the power difference. Would i be right in saying that if i changed to an obd2 system i would recieve this added power without changing any internals as from wat ive read its all down to different programming on the obd2 system ??