Hello to all I Joined the forum quite a while ago due to most of my mates owning VR6s and I just love the sound they make, here is a picture of my gti

SL370266-1-2.jpg

I then bought a VR6, which had some minor problems including a little rust, a slightly faded roof and some small stone chips and dents but nothing to bad, a good buy if i must say so, here is a picture of it when i first purchased it

39425_184713244874998_100000089709763_680289_5994412_n-1.jpg

I then decided to put my Brock B1s off my GTI up for sale so i could carry out a little refurb on my VR6 and had them fully refurbed, with diamond cut lips/dish and powder coated centres (as shown below)

30102010090-1.jpg

30102010091-1.jpg

30102010094-1.jpg

30102010095-1.jpg

30102010098.jpg

30102010099-1.jpg

After a couple of months and no sale of the Brock Bs I thought I would make my VR6 my new project and not really wanting to sell the brocks they went for a second treatment. I decided also to get my VR6 fully resprayed.

The only problem is while I worked my backside off to pay for my respray which I must say was a top knotch job done by J&J Autos in West Drayton who i will highly recommend, I did not get time to take pictures of the car going through the stages, but i do know and will be getting pictures sent to me soon, and having a couple of friends visiting the body shop who were also getting cars done they informed me the car was stripped down to metal, new mouldings, and rear bumper bought, all windows removed etc. I decided to sell the GTI and put everything into my VR6, i have only got two pictures at the moment but i will upload some more later

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

I had the rear arches adapted to fit my newly colour coded 17 x 8.5 brock b1s and after a three hour session with some water, soap and some meguairs products i am happy with the result

Yes Warren, how is it going, I see you have the car done, and it looks awesome, i have not been on here for a while but met a guy today at work who came in to buy some parts and he was telling me he wants to get a full respray. I told him if he logs on today he should see some pictures of your car as he is a member.

Hopefully my one will be done by next weekend and then i can start scouting the forum again for some other bits and bobs that i require. I have not been on here in a while due to you know, that cowboy from battersea and his dodgy body work but the car is nearly sorted, fingers crossed it should be done the end of next week like i said.

GREAT JOB, LOVELY CAR.

The polish on that is stunning

Thanks mate' date=' I gave the car a long wash and to finish off used Meguairs Quick Detailer, which gives the car a nice finish and shine.

Yes Pat, cannot wait to see your one finished

[/quote']

DEFO this Weekend then hopefully its supercharger time been waiting to long now